top of page
Due to the regulations of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act, we are required to provide you with the following information on the collection and use of personal data:
1. Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
Wing Yin Coros, Tussmannstrasse 70, 40477 Dusseldorf
2. What data are we processing when you visit our website at www.facebook.com/nurliebemenschen and for what purpose does this happen? a) IP address of the requesting computer, b) date and time of the call, c) name and URL of a file that may have been called up, d) website from which the call was made (referrer URL). e) The browser used, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
3. The above-mentioned data is processed for the purpose of a trouble-free connection establishment, a trouble-free and comfortable use of our website as well as to ensure our system security and system stability. Data processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) EU GDPR. The data collected is not processed for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) We use tracking and analysis tools:
Clicking on the link above also sets an opt-out cookie that prevents future data storage by the service. You can find all data protection-relevant information about Google Analytics here:
5. The following social media plugins are used by us:
a) Facebook: We use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. It is an offer from Facebook. When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, the browser establishes a connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted from Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that the browser that accessed our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including the IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If an interaction occurs through the control elements integrated with us, for example the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button is pressed, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook-owned server and stored there. The information is also shared on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook contacts. Facebook can use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and user-friendly design of its offer. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. B. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The reason and scope of data processing by Facebook as well as your rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
b) Instagram: Our website also uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera".
If you do not want such data to be collected and anonymised using Facebook Insight, your browser should be configured to not accept cookies using the appropriate configurations (see section 4. a above).
7. Insofar as customers subscribe to our newsletter, the subscriber's e-mail address will also be processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 (a) and the consent given. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Insofar as our contact form is used, this gives consent to the processing of the personal data collected.
9. The data collected will only be passed on to third parties if and to the extent
a) this would be necessary to assert our legal interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) EU GDPR) or if and insofar as b) there is a legal obligation to do so (Art. 6 Para. 1 (c) EU GDPR), or c) this is necessary for the execution of a contractual relationship between us (Art. 6 Para. 1 (b) EU GDPR).
10. All visitors to our website have the right:
a) revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time (Art. 7 Para. 3 EU GDPR). According to this, we may no longer continue processing the data collected or used under the consent,
b) revoke data at any time (Art. 7 Para. 3 EU GDPR). According to this, we may no longer continue processing the data collected or used under the consent,
C) to request information about the data processed by us (Art. 15 EU GDPR),
d) to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us (Art. 16 EU GDPR),
d) request the deletion of the personal data stored by us, insofar as further storage is not necessary to fulfill legal obligations towards our customers or third parties, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (Art. 17 EU GDPR),
e) to request the restriction of the processing of the personal data stored by us under the conditions of Art. 18 EU GDPR,
f) to receive a compilation of the personal data stored by us in a structured, common and machine-readable format (Art. 20 EU GDPR),
g) complain to a competent supervisory authority (Art. 77 EU GDPR).
11. Insofar as personal data is processed by us on the basis of a legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 (1) (1) (f), all customers have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR if there are reasons for this that arise from their particular situation. All you need to do is send an email to email@example.com
bottom of page